Women and Sexual Dysfunctions.
There are six categories that that medically qualify as sexual dysfunctions in women and they are:
(1) Desire disorders: A decrease in sexual interest, desire, sexual thoughts, fantasies, and an absence of responsive desire.
(2) Arousal disorders: A lack of feeling a sexual response in your body or you cannot stay sexually aroused.
(3) Orgasmic disorders: An inability to reach orgasm or experiencing pain during orgasm
(4) Dyspareunia - Sexual pain disorders - Pain during or after sex.
(5) Vaginismus - Reflexive tightening around the vagina when vaginal entry is attempted or completed despite women's expressed desire for penetration when no structural or other physical abnormalities are present.
(6) Persistent genital arousal disorder - Excessive genital arousal